- 55 Posts
Folder Structure with Jelly Bean
I upgraded from a Droid 2 to a Droid Razr Maxx HD phone. The Droid 2 lasted me just over 2 years - I guess it was time for an upgrade
Anyway, I'm trying to understand the folder structure on the internal card and whether or not I have access to "Apps" and "System data". Using an app called DiskUsage, I see the following 3 top level directories on the internal card.
3. System data
When the phone is connected to a PC, I only see the contents of "media" - I don't have access to "Apps" or "System data". Probably because it is connected using "MTP" - media transfer protocol.
The file manager I'm currently using is called X-plore, but it does not see the above 2 directories. Maybe I don't really need access to them, but was wondering how I could explore those contents if I wanted to.
- By xdalta in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2012, 05:41 AM
- By brandonx1000 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:44 AM
- By danielkogan in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 21Last Post: 06-30-2012, 02:24 PM
- By Mr.Gadget in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2012, 04:59 PM
- By dj hidroid in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 47Last Post: 06-23-2012, 02:17 PM