Freezing BUA causing rapid battery drain?

kafreeman

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen this?

I froze the 4 apks associated with Backup Assistant and then my phone began to stay warm for extended periods of time when not in use.

I only figured this one out today after restoring to ICS and reapplying all updates wiping data after each update. I had frozen the 4 apks previously but didn't notice they coincided with the phone running hot.

I've been monitoring cpu usage and nothing seems to be occurring while the phone is warm to the touch.

Any ideas? Backup Assistant is back in place now and everything is okay.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone seen this?

I froze the 4 apks associated with Backup Assistant and then my phone began to stay warm for extended periods of time when not in use.

I only figured this one out today after restoring to ICS and reapplying all updates wiping data after each update. I had frozen the 4 apks previously but didn't notice they coincided with the phone running hot.

I've been monitoring cpu usage and nothing seems to be occurring while the phone is warm to the touch.

Any ideas? Backup Assistant is back in place now and everything is okay.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
Disable it. Its in the Settings Menu and you select BUA than disable the scheduled sync in the media section. Also I went to My Verizon and disabled the feature under the add or remove features.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674