- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Freezing BUA causing rapid battery drain?
Has anyone seen this?
I froze the 4 apks associated with Backup Assistant and then my phone began to stay warm for extended periods of time when not in use.
I only figured this one out today after restoring to ICS and reapplying all updates wiping data after each update. I had frozen the 4 apks previously but didn't notice they coincided with the phone running hot.
I've been monitoring cpu usage and nothing seems to be occurring while the phone is warm to the touch.
Any ideas? Backup Assistant is back in place now and everything is okay.
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
- 12-30-2012, 12:51 AM #2
Re: Freezing BUA causing rapid battery drain?
- By philosopherisdog in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 03-07-2015, 01:03 PM
- By faharrison in forum HTC VividReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2012, 07:54 PM
- By faharrison in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2012, 05:01 PM
- By striders in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2011, 02:48 PM
- By Air Force One in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 20Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:00 AM