Anyone Use Opera?
I have trouble activating shortcuts or links or active spots in most webpages. Sometimes longpressing followed by short press works but often not. I like opera and would love to use it. No help in opera forums. Anybody have a tip or have similar experience? It happens in both desktop and mobile mode.
- 12-31-2012, 05:49 PM #2
Re: Anyone Use Opera?
I use Opera Mini and often have the same problem. No idea why it's so finicky about how you tap the link, but it is. Sometimes I just pound on it. Frustrating. Otherwise it's a great browser.
- By callmebob in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:56 PM
- By jlgraham in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 43Last Post: 03-28-2010, 03:57 PM
- By zeiroe in forum Android AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-07-2010, 04:56 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2010, 08:59 PM
- By pacanis in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:19 AM