Is anyone else using Action Launcher?
I'm really liking it. If you want you can leave your entire screen clear and get ALL you apps with a sideways swipe. Very clean and fast. It reminds me a lot of some of the BB Zen themes.
- 12-31-2012, 07:57 PM #2
- 103 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- A little of this and that
Re: Is anyone else using Action Launcher?
I haven't bit the bullet yet. From what I've seen though, it looks very clean and minimal. Lacks some features of the other big launchers, most of which I have. With that being said, I'm still using the stock launcher. I happen to enjoy it the most.
- By stephanie85 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 15Last Post: 05-12-2012, 05:30 PM
- By coachpelkey in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 05-11-2012, 07:14 PM
- By vbsoulpole in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 39Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:45 PM
- By sniffs in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:13 PM
- By SchizoSlimm in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:28 AM