- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Any recommendations for a good car charger to go with the MAXX HD vehicle navigation mount? I have one currently, but the phone doesn't seem to like it. It chargers for a few seconds, and then stops, and then charges again for a few seconds and stops... Looks like the one that Verizon sells is $30. I'd prefer to find something cheaper that works.
- 01-02-2013, 10:03 AM #2
Re: Vehicle Charger
I use whatever is at hand. I have a Motorola charger which annoys the heck out of me because it has a big, clear disc on it with the Motorola logo, all lit up in the brightest blue they could find apparently and blinding at night. Also a couple of Griffin dual outlet power jolt chargers which work just fine, and cheap Belkin. They all work.
- By HTCTundaBow in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:21 PM
- By aslandholm in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2012, 02:04 PM
- By byeblackberry in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2011, 07:02 PM
- By LocrianGroove in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2011, 12:53 AM
- By AldousSnow in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2010, 04:08 PM