- 2 Posts
Bluetooth Headset Doesn't Work with Apps
Phone: Verizon Droid Razr Maxx HD
OS: Android Version 4.1.1
Bluetooth Headset: Plantronics Discovery 975 (Bluetooth v. 2.1)
PROBLEM: No audio from TuneIn Radio Pro, iHeartRadio, Pandora, or Winamp Pro apps through above Bluetooth headset
I am respectably tech savvy and have tried all of the usual troubleshooting with no success. Bluetooth headset works fine with phone calls, but not with any apps. What am I missing?
- 01-03-2013, 08:24 AM #2
Re: Bluetooth Headset Doesn't Work with Apps
A headset must support media which is also referred to as Bluetooth A2DP technology. After looking into your headset I don't see any mention of this being supported. This is why you cant do anything but phone calls through the headset.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
- By jodyberry in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2013, 08:45 PM
- By CD Hill in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:09 AM
- By drew4392 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2012, 01:49 AM
- By mikehoff99 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:19 PM
- By shin.andy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2010, 10:56 AM