Linking phone to Galaxy Note 10.1
Hey guys if I link by cable my Razr Maxx HDMI to my galaxy note 10.1
1. Will it hurt either?
2. Can I transfer files
Just checking before I do.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
- 01-09-2013, 12:58 PM #3
- 48 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linking phone to Galaxy Note 10.1
im pretty sure HDMI only transfers display information, and the HDMI ports on both phone and tablet are output ports so both devices would be sending display information to each other. my best guess is that at best nothing would happen, at worse it would cause damage.
however, if it was possible to connect the devices it would be via usb ports with a usb cable. i have no experience with this, but i would recommend reading up on this option if you were looking to link the two devices
- By RobertNW in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 10Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:09 AM
- By mjf2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:00 PM
- By PaulMacc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2013, 02:29 PM
- By J Teezy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2012, 07:55 PM
- By zedomax in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2012, 09:27 PM