2 Problems with Razr Maxx HD
My biggest complaints with the phone is
1. Occasionally when I go to take a pic and start the camera a message will pop up saying "camera unable to initialize" or something similar. The only way I can get it to go away is reboot the phone.
2. My Phone will just randomly reboot from time to time, only case I have on it is a Gel Case and it isn't that hot so I don't think heat is an issue
any thoughts or suggestions?
- 01-15-2013, 04:52 PM #2
- 01-15-2013, 06:24 PM #4LG G4 Blue, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy S4,
Motorola Razr Maxx HD, iPhone 4,
Blackberry 9650, Blackberry Playbook
- 01-16-2013, 12:00 PM #6
- 01-19-2013, 06:33 PM #7
- 01-20-2013, 01:53 AM #8
- 314 Posts
- I don't root.
Re: 2 Problems with Razr Maxx HD
Might not be anything, but is your little door to the SIM card and Micro SD card completely flush with the side of the phone, or does one end kinda stick out? In other words, is your Micro SD card installed properly (you inserted it completely and clicked it into place before you slid the SIM card in with the little door.) ?
Sent from my Droid Razr MAXX HD.Droid Razr MAXX HD since Dec 2012.
- By warrusty in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2012, 08:48 PM
- By stockandroidguy in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 22Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:30 PM
- By Ry in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 24Last Post: 11-06-2012, 12:30 AM
- By hooker13 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 09:46 AM
- By droidX1991 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2010, 11:57 AM