Please help with sound profile!
About a week ago I was searching for apps for sound profiles. After reading and installing and uninstalling a good amount of them, I came across "Simple Sound Profile" which ended up being the best for my needs....so I thought! It was not doing the commands I wanted it to so I ended up uninstalling. The problem is my "notification sound" will not change regardless if I change my phone to silent or vibrate. It still remains making a sound. I have emailed the developer of the app 3 times with no response so I'm a bit frustrated. Anybody know of a way I can fix this? I really don't want to have to do a factory reset if I don't have to so any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
- 01-23-2013, 10:16 PM #2
Re: Please help with sound profile!
Thanks for that but to be honest, I'm kind of soured on profile apps with what happened with my issue. So at this point just looking right now to get it back to the way it was stock.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums
- By myxmastrmike in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2010, 08:52 AM
- By Ms Charli in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2010, 12:33 AM
- By shura1980 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2010, 10:16 AM
- By jmg1975 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2010, 03:42 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 46Last Post: 03-09-2010, 11:58 AM