1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cases for Droid RAZR MAXX HD

Hello,

Does anyone know of any cases for the DRM HD that has a silicone lining, polycarbonate outer shell, and has coverings over both the phone jack and the usb/hdmi ports. I've looked at Seidio, Otterbox, and Trident... Seidio and Otterbox have the dual layers, but no cover over the usb/hdmi ports. Trident has covers over all the ports, but only 1 layer.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Duane

Default Re: Cases for Droid RAZR MAXX HD

Mine lives in an Otterbox Defender. Has cushioned inner shell with a silicone outer that has plugs over the headphone and usb/hdmi jacks.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Are you able to remove the the built in screen cover? I've also looked at the Defender, but I really don't like the screen cover. I prefer an anti-glare matte screen protector adhesive that lays directly over the glass.

I know, I'm really picky. I had the HTC Thunderbolt before I upgraded to my DRM. Seidio has the perfect case for that phone.

I don't think it would be difficult at all.

I do know someone with a regular Razr Maxx who removed the screen protector from the OB Defender, they are none too techy, so I'm sure it's not difficult in the least.

I personally like the protector, but have considered removing it on this case because it seems to like getting dust behind it via the opening at the top for the speaker.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

I use an OtterBox Defender Series case. As previously indicated, it has a poly carbonate inner shell with a silicone outer layer, plugs over the charging/HDMI and headphone jack areas, and I removed the built in screen protector and am running a screen protector applied directly to the screen. The OtterBox built in screen protector can be removed in seconds... an excellent setup IMO.

Sent via DROID RAZR MAXX HD