I was wondering if there was a way to extend the lockscreen time?
Its just a bit fast when I slide down the notification and then the screen times out.
A few seconds more would be great.
Also in resepect to the lockout screen I enabled the pattern security feature and notice it said that it offered a "Allow Bluetooth bypass" to be activated by a bt multi-function button while driving.
What is that function I didn't find anything about as I've been checking.
- 02-02-2013, 10:18 AM #2
- 02-02-2013, 08:27 PM #4
- 02-03-2013, 12:04 AM #6
- By acbert in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2011, 05:51 PM
- By the2ndflood in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2011, 12:33 AM
- By nsx in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2011, 12:22 PM
- By Rob_B in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2011, 12:03 PM
- By STC09 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2010, 11:26 AM