- 23 Posts
Apps going back to default
If I download a 3rd party app, lets say a picture viewer.
When I download a JPG from my email, I initially have to select what viewer I want to view the JPG with and click USE ALWAYS
That will work for a few days,
Then a few days later have to set the default picture viewer again.
Whats up with that?
- By bdmridgback in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 46Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:48 PM
- By Sento in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2012, 03:15 PM
- By thirdeye7 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2010, 06:24 PM
- By thirdeye7 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2010, 02:53 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:24 AM