- 11 Posts
Happy new MAXX HD owner
Just got a brand new RAZR MAXX HD... my second Android coming from a DINC2. Just wanted to introduce myself and see if there's any must have accessories or must do items. I used to use the Verizon shell/holster and screen protector on my DINC2 until the last few months and I realized just how much more I enjoyed using my phone without a bulky case or flimsy screen protector. I'm considering rocking my RAZR MAXX HD with no case/screen protector since it seems to be built like a tank (Kevlar/Aluminum/Gorilla Glass) and I have the insurance (in case I drop it)... any opinions?
- 02-11-2013, 05:52 PM #2
- 02-11-2013, 06:10 PM #3
- 02-11-2013, 06:18 PM #4
- 93 Posts
Re: Happy new MAXX HD owner
I'm going naked--no case, no screen protector. Love it this way, just have to be a tad more careful. My D2G was naked for 2 years and only got a few nicks and scratches on the back. I carried that phone in my front pocket along with my keys with screen face down against my thigh. Screen was mint.
I carry my RMHD the same way, making sure camera lens is oriented to be nearest pocket opening so keys can't contact the lens area. In over two months, not one mark on the kevlar. Very impressive. (I only have four keys.)
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums
- By OmahaBrotha in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2013, 09:06 PM
- By dadnkad in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 14Last Post: 03-08-2012, 08:17 AM
- By droidntn in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2012, 05:06 AM
- By batmanyoda in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2011, 01:05 PM
- By jdub#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:31 PM