New owner with question
I just picked up my new Maxx HD this afternoon and am puzzled by one of the icons in the notification bar. In the upper left corner, there is an icon that says something about detecting an available NFC connection. What has me confused is that I have NFC turned off in the settings menu, or at least I think I have it turned off. I can't dismiss it either like the available Wi-Fi network notification. Anybody know how I can get that NFC notification to go away?
- 02-14-2013, 10:51 PM #2
- 02-15-2013, 10:23 AM #4
- 273 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: New owner with question
I'm not sure if this is the issue, but when you first set up your phone, there's an NFC notification there, which you can swipe away and then it shouldn't bother you any more. That might not be what you're talking about though.
- 03-04-2013, 08:19 PM #6
- 03-04-2013, 08:50 PM #7
- By mnblock10 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:42 PM
- By RC3435 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2012, 06:12 PM
- By bcatwilly in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2011, 11:06 AM
- By drumzalicious in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2010, 02:15 AM
- By whitehorse84 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2010, 09:55 AM