preventing update to jellybean question
Hi Everyone, I am a newbie, a recent blackberry convert. I have a new droid razr maxx hd that is set up perfectly and I do not want the jellybean update that is being pushed to my phone. I have rooted the phone, it is on ics 4.04 and I have installed titanium backup pro. I deleted device manager and have frozen the 3 oma apps, but I keep getting the update window for .7.2 every few hours. Did I miss a step? Is there a cache that I need to clear (I rooted after the first update message). Any help would be greatly appreciated (in 'newbie' speak please ). Thanks in advance for the help.
- 02-20-2013, 07:58 AM #2
- 02-20-2013, 11:03 PM #3
- 02-21-2013, 12:11 AM #4
- 02-21-2013, 03:05 AM #5
Re: preventing update to jellybean question
I have never ever used an Android device without lag (This includes the Galaxy Nexus & Nexus 7), it seems to be noticeably bad on the RAZR HD/MAXX running JB, more-so than even the OG RAZR on ICS.
- 02-21-2013, 01:27 PM #6
- By nickriviera12 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2012, 07:02 AM
- By 5aki in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2012, 11:40 AM
- By Defcon One in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2012, 10:27 AM
- By Cliffy44 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2012, 11:46 AM
- By nipcarlover in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 06-29-2012, 05:26 PM