Problems with SD card
I have had my phone for about a day and it's been fine for the most part. Today I went to put pictures on my external SD card. After moving a few pictures to it it was inaccessible. I tried formatting it and then 2 of my apps started crashing non stop. Rebooted and I was fine. Then the same thing happened when I tried to access the external SD. Reseated the card same thing. Removed it and now I'm fine. Using internal memory fine.
Has anyone else has problems with SD cards?
- 02-22-2013, 03:07 PM #2
- 18 Posts
Re: Problems with SD card
When i first bought my phone, I was seating the SD card incorrectly. There is a little key tool Motorola ships with the phone. You have to use that to correctly seat the SD card. If you can hear a click when you seat the card then you should be good. Otherwise find that key tool and try to seat it correctly.
- By fa2f in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2011, 02:41 PM
- By fa2f in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:22 PM
- By _Zguy__ in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2010, 09:48 AM
- By clsiburt in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:54 PM
- By frettfreak in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:19 PM