- 2 Posts
How do I make the VoiceMail notify more than one time?
I have been loving the Droid Razr Maxx HD for the most part. However, I cannot figure out how to get voicemail to make the notification sound more than one time. I know that the LED light is lit, but it is lit for everything from email to text, to voicemail, to app updates and more. I would much rather have the phone continue to make a sound when I have a new voicemail until I acknowledge it or at least more than one time. Any suggestions? I'm on Verizon and I signed up for the Visual Voice Mail service thinking I'd have more customization options, but I just can't figure this out. Any help the forums could offer would be greatly appreciated.
- 2 Posts
Re: How do I make the VoiceMail notify more than one time?
Okay, so I finally found an app that is compatible with Droid Razr Maxx HD. I've been screwing with this for several hours trying to find it. Using Miss Call Reminder Pro. I tried the Lite version first to make sure it was compatible. Missed Call / SMS Alert by by Hidtechs Pvt Ltd. I tried several other apps first and this was the only one that worked. Several of the apps actually caused my phone to no longer ring at all. The app does have a charge if you don't want the apps, but I think that is to be expected. Since this was SO hard to figure out on this phone, I wanted to share my results here.
- 03-02-2013, 03:50 PM #3
- By DahM_MexIcan25 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2013, 07:59 PM
- By lovelyxalice in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2012, 11:09 PM
- By bobby james in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2011, 04:16 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 30Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:31 AM
- By fmichigan in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2010, 02:56 PM