- 1 Posts
Broken phone... locked/encrypted SD card.... What now?
So. The screen on my Razr Maxx busted (just the screen, which is black). The SD card is encrypted, and I can't see the screen to unencrypt it. I have tried using an SD card reader, putting the SD card into my new phone, etc, but nothing works.... I have to send the busted phone back to the company soon... any thoughts on how I might solve this?... Thanks in advance...
- 03-21-2013, 10:43 AM #2
- 02-18-2014, 03:50 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Broken phone... locked/encrypted SD card.... What now?
I ran into a similar problem with my Samsung Galaxy S3. I was forced to encrypt my SD card due to company policy (since I used their intranet on my phone). The phone completely stopped working and I had to get a replacement. However, none of the files are valid on the new phone. Did you ever get a solution to this problem or am I screwed?
- By afoodlover in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 11-21-2010, 12:07 PM
- By dukebball717 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2010, 07:35 PM
- By crwmlw#IM in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:22 AM
- By Primetimeplaya in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2010, 10:40 AM
- By dondadah88 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2010, 09:55 PM