Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Need help with a Micro SD card. Got corrupted in my phone.

My sd card got damage twice the first i just reformat it because i don't need the file there but now i really need my pictures back. I hope you guys can help me

- - - Updated - - -

My sd card got damage twice the first i just reformat it because i don't need the file there but now i really need my pictures back. I hope you guys can help me

I managed to save my data with two different software.
    I installed HDD Low Level Format Tool to my computer.
    That was the program that recognized the corrupted SDHC-card, even the windows did not. Then I did a quick format with it. After the quick format, the PC was able to see this SDHC-card.
    Ok, now I can see my card, but the data...
    I installed Piriform Recuva tool to my PC
    And started the "deep scan". I was able to recover all my files, videos and pictures with it.
    Hope this works with you guys also. Good luck!

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

You may try a MicroSD card reader, or try card reader slot on your computer. You may get one from eBay or Amazon, read more info about card reader from

If still not able to find files on the card, you can perform a data recovery on the SD card, here's a step by step guide you can follow
    Last edited by serinagoh82; 11-21-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darylpogi View Post
    My gf's card got corrupted in this same phone and I was able to recover the data with Testdisk.

I had a problem with my SD Card in an underwater Camera. It would not load up on the camera or computer at the end of a vacation. It wasn't cracked but on of the contacts was worn down. I was devastated with all of my vacation pictures lost. When I got home I downloaded all of the software I could find to restore the pictures but the disk would not mount on the computer so the software did me no good. I found a guy in the Chicago area who said he could fix it so I took the disk to him and he couldn't do anything. I found a company in Germany recoverfab.com. I took the chance and mailed my disk to Germany hoping beyond hope that they could help. Sure enough a week and half later I had all of my pictures back. What a life saver and an awesome Christmas present. I will definitely use this company again if I have a problem like this.

Talking Re: Need help with a Micro SD card. Got corrupted in my phone.

my daughter's sd card was corrupt so i downloaded the program you suggested, it recovered 4730 files! thank you so much!!

Can I ask what program you DL please. Im trying to save 11mths of pics of my daughter

Hey bro I'm using an HTC Thunderbolt of Verizon its droid. And my mircro sd card won't read by my phone. I have a ton of downloaded music and I don't want to lose it. It keeps sayin process dot phone dot Something then it says " removed sd card" is it possible that its corrupted? What should I do. Idc about my pictures and vids.pls let me kno. Should I do the recovery also?

Quote Originally Posted by Somdk View Post
    Hi there,

I did the following,

Try restarting your handset with the sd. See if it is readable or not. If asked to format - BACK out of it.

Also try inserting the sd card on another mobile and see if the readable or not. If you have a sd card adaptor you can try that as well.

Have your tried these ?
    What did you notice ?

It really depends on what really has happened to your sd card.
    Hey bro I have a HTC Thunderbolt Verizon droid type and it won't read my sd card . It keeps saying " process.phone.com." something else and then it says " removed sd card " so it not reading it. I have ton of music and I don't want to lose it. I tried both of my sd cards and my phone won't read them. Sometimes maybe I think its my phone that's the problem. But it says its updated to the fullest..Idk I haven't tried my sd card on different phones yet. I Wana what I should do .
    Last edited by Lion Montana; 04-13-2014 at 02:15 AM.

Hey wat program did you try

Hi there.. I'm having a problem with my android phone SD card. My SD card capacity is 16GB.. I downloaded a lot of videos on it., and the card went almost full so i tried to format it. And the next thing happened is when i try to download a video and play it, it still plays, but after watching the videos that I've downloaded it automatically disappears.. And when i tried to reboot my phone the SD card is already empty. I can still download video and save photos on it till now but it only takes less than an hour to view it and then it suddenly disappears from my SD card files,. What should i do with this? Is my SD card corrupted? How can i fixed it? Is there any way to fix it without connecting it to a computer? Please, someone help me..

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Buan View Post
    Hi there.. I'm having a problem with my android phone SD card. My SD card capacity is 16GB.. I downloaded a lot of videos on it., and the card went almost full so i tried to format it. And the next thing happened is when i try to download a video and play it, it still plays, but after watching the videos that I've downloaded it automatically disappears.. And when i tried to reboot my phone the SD card is already empty. I can still download video and save photos on it till now but it only takes less than an hour to view it and then it suddenly disappears from my SD card files,. What should i do with this? Is my SD card corrupted? How can i fixed it? Is there any way to fix it without connecting it to a computer? Please, someone help me..
    Do you ever get notifications that the phone is reading the card, or loading it, or the card icon appearing at odd times?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12