Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default "Circles" Widget Missing

My Motorola Circles Widget (with time, battery and weather) has suddenly disappeared from my phone. I have searched through all the widgets and can't find it anywhere? Any ideas where it could have gone and how to get it back?

Default Re: "Circles" Widget Missing

Have you made any recent changes?

Such as a new home launcher, rooted, disabling of apps, or installation of any new apps?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I disabled a few apps about a week ago but it only disappeared yesterday.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Fixed It! I had disabled it I guess and it must have just taken a few days until it stopped working on my homepage. Thanks.

Same thing happened to me, but I can not find how to reactivate it anywhere.

Where did you find it in your settings?
    Thanks

Global Posts
    1,509 Global Posts
    ROM
    HTC One stock

Quote Originally Posted by Octavia Anderson View Post
    Same thing happened to me, but I can not find how to reactivate it anywhere.

Where did you find it in your settings?
    Thanks
    Settings>Apps>Scroll over to all then down to find circles open it and hit enable

Mine disappeared as well. That did not work for me. Any other thoughts?

Switch back to stock launcher

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

How do I do that. I did not know I had changed it.

What did you do before your clock went missing?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

I accidentally removed mine. Is there a way to get it back please? Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks all, but I have it back now. For anyone else who accidentally removes the "Circles" Widget, here is how to get it back.
    Click on your Apps button at bottom of your home screen page. Click on Widgets. Flick right until you see "Droid Command Center".
    Hold that down and it will place it on your home page.
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,632 Global Posts

To find widgets - press and hold a blank area on one of the screens and a list will appear that says "Add to Home Sceen." One of the listings is "Widgets." Scroll through those and activate the ones you want to have available. You'll find Circles there. BTW, Circles doesn't work with 3rd party launchers, but you can create a cool time/temp/weather using Beautiful Widgets (from Play Store).
    Always learning ...

Easiest fix was apps button, select widgets at top, then choose the circles by holding it down, then move it to your home screen.

So what if it is nowhere to be found on your phone? I am rocking a Razr Maxx (OG). Full stock experience with simple addons like Sense Flip Clock.

I have a similar issue but when I try to reload widget, it tells me it is already there. Does not show up in apps on settings. What next?

Thank you so much for your easy to follow instructions to get my widgets back.....I really appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Freidel View Post
    Thank you so much for your easy to follow instructions to get my widgets back.....I really appreciate the help!
    You know you are going to lose them as soon as you install KitKat right?

Razr HD: I tried following the other suggestions but could not find the "Widget" they kept talking about (I'm not the most tech savvy person on earth). Figuring there may be others with my issues I am hoping this helps.

I was scrolling through my Apps looking for "Widgets". Well, duh...they are not there. When you first go from the home screen to the Apps, at the very top of the screen is the "Widget" choice. To return the circles go about 3 screens over in the Widget section, hold them down and...voila!

My toddler got my phone and now my Circles app is missing. I have been looking for the Apps button and can't find it. The only place I see the Circles app is when I go into settings and click apps, then when I swipe to ALL, I see the Circles app, but long pressing it does nothing, when I click on it, it says it is enabled. Please help, I can't find a way to get to apps other than settings. I have a Droid Maxx.

Thank you for your solution. That happened to mine this morning (don't know how), and I tried several other solutions, but yours was the one that worked.

Quote Originally Posted by whscoast View Post
    My Motorola Circles Widget (with time, battery and weather) has suddenly disappeared from my phone. I have searched through all the widgets and can't find it anywhere? Any ideas where it could have gone and how to get it back?