- 40 Posts
So my screen froze and holding down the power button isn't doing anything, no matter how long I hold it down. Screen has been stuck frozen for about an hour.
Anyone have this happen or have any suggestions? Or do I just have to wait until the battery dies from the screen being on. I have had this happen with Ipods before but never my phone.
- 05-18-2013, 03:31 PM #2
- 04-08-2014, 12:01 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Frozen Screen
Thank you for the information on how to force a reboot. I was out of town and getting really worried when my screen was frozen. It let me know when calls/messages/facebook was coming in but I was unable to answer anything. Did a search and found you solution. Many thanks for helping this mom become less frazzled.
- 07-15-2014, 10:09 PM #5
- By JoeMimic in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 13Last Post: 12-06-2015, 12:28 PM
- By panfer74 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:17 AM
- By Sephyxia in forum US Cellular MergeReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:32 AM
- By coffeejunkie2012 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2012, 12:21 AM
- By mleet1980 in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2010, 04:24 PM