Streaming audio ford fusion

Yankee Nomad

May 22, 2013
Visit site
My Droid Razor max hd was paired at dealer at purchase. Worked fine voice commands calling audio ect. Now it refuse to stream audio (Pandora) from the Phone. When requested the car says no BT found attempting to connect to previous device then nothing? This response is the same whether the request to stream audio is by a touch or by voice command. Ford system is my sync with navigation and voice etc. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My Droid Razor max hd was paired at dealer at purchase. Worked fine voice commands calling audio ect. Now it refuse to stream audio (Pandora) from the Phone. When requested the car says no BT found attempting to connect to previous device then nothing? This response is the same whether the request to stream audio is by a touch or by voice command. Ford system is my sync with navigation and voice etc. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Have you tried to resync it through the bluetooth settings on your phone?

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

Have you been to Ford's website for Sync software updates?

MyFord Touch | Get the latest SYNC software updates | Ford.com

You might have to create a user account to get to them.

This problem with Ford Sync and streaming music is an ongoing concern. Check this forum, there are many posts about it. I seem to be a lucky one with my 2012 Ford F150. Bluetooth streaming works fine. Am not a happy camper that Jelly Bean removed mass USB storage ability for my SD card. That has made using the USB cable useless for playing music.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair