Using Next Launcher

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased Next Launcher about 5 hours ago and I have to say that it is the best launcher that I have used.

It is smooth and has great graphics. It was also a bit overwhelming at first but didn't take long to figure it out. Its a bit pricey but I think that it's worth it if you are like me and want a change from stock and nova.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So, are you the developer, or were you paid to post that entirely non-descriptive review here?

It's amazes me how many skeptics are members of AC. :(
Non-descriptive? The OP states that ".....it is smooth with great great graphics, was overwhelming at first, but it was worth it".
Maybe the OP just found an app that he really liked and wanted to share his/her thoughts? FWIT, I agree with the OP about the Next Launcher. It's actually free today (as a deal-of-the-day).

Last edited:

anon(5484072)

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I tried it, and hated it. I gave it the same amount of time I give any launcher - about ten minutes.

I'd say this is probably neck and neck with sslauncher as to launchers I dislike the most.

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
So, are you the developer, or were you paid to post that entirely non-descriptive review here?

No. I have nothing to do with any development of any apps. I was just letting everyone know that it does run smoothly on the RAZR HD. Before purchasing it I couldn't find any reviews that were using a RAZR HD. It is just my two cents on a pretty good launcher. Albeit a little expensive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2