- 126 Posts
After the last update my phone has been running slower than normal. Pulling up any applications, going from one app to another. I have recently reset the phone to see if that would fix the issue. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to fix my issues.
- 06-03-2013, 10:25 AM #2
- 125 Posts
Re: Moving Slow
I'm not sure if this will rectify your issue or if this is even what you are looking for but...
Search the play store for an app called 'fast reboot', it doesn't actually reboot your phone.
I use it when my phone is laggy and it takes 1 second to complete, and definitely makes a noticeable difference.
- 06-03-2013, 11:34 AM #3
- 06-03-2013, 09:08 PM #4
- 06-08-2013, 11:33 AM #5
- By quanb24 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2011, 10:19 PM
- By Brion1 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-19-2011, 12:04 AM
- By natrixgli in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2010, 01:52 PM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:50 AM
- By imekul in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2009, 01:11 PM