- 32 Posts
Phone locked up after PdaNet install.....needed a pin
So today I put PdaNet+ on the phone and it worked fine. Later, I go to use the phone and it said emergency use only, with no service, etc. First I thought Verizon found out and disabled my phone, paranoid that I am. Searched the web, lots of posts said something about a PIN, so I finally tried the PIN I used for the PdaNet, and voila, it worked. Wish I had known that the pin wasn't just for that app, but locked it all the time. Sort of a pain, since no one see's my phone but me, and I don't have anything sensitive on it anyway.
- 06-09-2013, 10:44 AM #2
- 06-09-2013, 12:57 PM #3
- 08-27-2013, 11:31 AM #4
- 18 Posts
Re: Phone locked up after PdaNet install.....needed a pin
I tried PDANET and it seemed to work, but i dont need it for now, so i uninstalled it. Now i cant remove the pin lock from my phone. is there something i need to do to remove that? it says i cant due to to "disabled by administrator, encryption policy, or credential storage"
- 11-19-2013, 08:05 PM #5
- By clafountaine in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2012, 05:23 PM
- By jr369 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 02-21-2011, 01:25 AM
- By txace in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2010, 12:59 PM
- By Raven71 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:14 PM
- By qu1nn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:28 PM