1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question My DROID RAZR MAXX HD Will often not get text messages from people, then all at once if I restart...

I have done several factory resets... No change resulted.

Is this a known issue?

This started maybe ~2 months ago or so

I have had other people with RAZR HD's and RAZR MAXX HD's complain of the same issue in the last month as well...

Default Re: My DROID RAZR MAXX HD Will often not get text messages from people, then all at once if I restar

Quote Originally Posted by AnCap4u View Post
    I have done several factory resets... No change resulted.

Is this a known issue?

This started maybe ~2 months ago or so

I have had other people with RAZR HD's and RAZR MAXX HD's complain of the same issue in the last month as well...
    How many messages are contained within the same conversation? I think if it gets to 250 it's full and you can't receive any more from that person. (not sure, though)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: My DROID RAZR MAXX HD Will often not get text messages from people, then all at once if I restar

Quote Originally Posted by PowrDroid View Post
    How many messages are contained within the same conversation? I think if it gets to 250 it's full and you can't receive any more from that person. (not sure, though)
    This isn't the problem because it doesn't seem to discriminate between text messages from different people, it's all or nothing, usually nothing, until I restart my phone, then they all come flooding in...

I had the same issue. I called vz 611 they told me it was a known issue they passed me to tier two and they were able to clear it up. Has not happened again since.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by bill1171 View Post
    I had the same issue. I called vz 611 they told me it was a known issue they passed me to tier two and they were able to clear it up. Has not happened again since.
    What did they actually do?

Was it all on their end?

sorry yes it was on their end. for two days straight i would have to shut off phone and turn on and receive all texts. i called that night they said someone will call me . they never did but the next day problem was gone.