Google Wallet is Finally Here

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I did a factory reset on my son's razr maxx HD because he simply installed too many apps. I entered my gmail account info and password during the setup wizard and I didn't see any special. Next I launched Google Play Store to update his apps and to my surprise ... a window opened that read ... "Welcome to Google Wallet: Cancel or Continue". I entered my gmail info and completed the setup. App works great for purchases and browsing the receipts of my previous purchases. Now I am waiting for Verizon to allow it to work on MY phone ... Samsung Note 2, but for all you Razr users ... ENJOY!

cliberti

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I did a factory reset on my son's razr maxx HD because he simply installed too many apps. I entered my gmail account info and password during the setup wizard and I didn't see any special. Next I launched Google Play Store to update his apps and to my surprise ... a window opened that read ... "Welcome to Google Wallet: Cancel or Continue". I entered my gmail info and completed the setup. App works great for purchases and browsing the receipts of my previous purchases. Now I am waiting for Verizon to allow it to work on MY phone ... Samsung Note 2, but for all you Razr users ... ENJOY!

I sideloaded it a while back on mine and never got it to where it would work. Just fired it up and it still won't open on mine so I am calling BS.

2WYKD

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad it works on the Note 2, but I'm afraid that the chance of it ever coming to the Maxx HD is getting slimmer.

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Pics or gtfo

+1

I'm very knowledgable and was able to jump through hoops to get it to install.
There are missing shared libraries that prevent it from working.

A factory reset won't make it appear because Verizon still has it blocked due to the way the secure element is implemented.
The guy is a troll.

Moderator, close this thread........

cateeem

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Near-field communication (NFC) technology permits a consumer to wave their mobile phone at a point-of-sale terminal to buy via the use of a ?digital wallet.? One of the fast-growing instances of the digital wallet is the appropriately known as Google Wallet, but it pays to know just a little bit about how it works before you dive in to the cashless (and cardless) retail revolution.