How is the durability of this phone? Share your stories about dropping it (if you have). I know Motorola phones are tough, but how tough is the droid razr maxx hd? Is it as durable as other Motorola phones?
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-19-2013, 05:43 PM #2
- 138 Posts
Just recently I dropped mine. As I went to grab it I instead smacked it directly into a metal bar under a table. Hit the screen and bounced around with no damage. I have a simple Verizon acrylic silicon case on it with no screen cover...... Love it!!
sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD
- 06-19-2013, 06:35 PM #3
- 104 Posts
Today, I braked too hard in my truck and my phone went flying towards the AC controls. Hit em hard, too. Not even a dent, though.
So far, I've dropped it a lot. Whenever I do, my heart stops a bit, and I expect to pick it up and see a shattered screen. So far, not a scratch on the screen, and I use it bare. Just a few scuffs and chips on the metal and the backing.
- By 1414H77 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2010, 05:01 PM
- By Scarab in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 06-01-2010, 01:09 PM
- By Dr.EVO in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2010, 06:24 AM
- By ancient_dragon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2010, 02:28 PM
- By judasmachine in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 15Last Post: 02-11-2010, 06:15 PM