Google Now Sports Teams

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I follow the Boston Red Sox. A card always appears in Google Now when Sox are playing. The thing that drives me nuts is sometimes there is an option on the bottom of the card to show play by play but sometimes that option is not there. I love the play by play option. I like the format better than espn gamecast or mlb app. Anybody know how to get the play by play option to be there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I follow the Boston Red Sox. A card always appears in Google Now when Sox are playing. The thing that drives me nuts is sometimes there is an option on the bottom of the card to show play by play but sometimes that option is not there. I love the play by play option. I like the format better than espn gamecast or mlb app. Anybody know how to get the play by play option to be there?

If the play-by-play is not showing up during the game then it might have something to do with the resource providing the information for the card. Meaning, there's nothing you can do. I've seen the Play-by-Play and like it a lot. But if the information is not coming into Google then it won't be displayed on the card in Google Now.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I wonder where it comes from so I can choose it manually in chrome when it doesn't appear on the card?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just pulled up the play by play for the Angels and Mariner game and it seems fine upon opening with Opera. I'm curious to see what exactly is going on.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I wonder where it comes from so I can choose it manually in chrome when it doesn't appear on the card?

I don't know where Google gets their feed (MLB.com?) but MLB.com, Yahoo Sports, ESPN (goes to pitch-by-pitch detail), AOL, etc. all have play-by-play options on their scoreboards. Not sure if they are mobile friendly or not.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance