Nova dock launcher keeps crashing ... ???
I just installed the Nova Launcher and everything is going along very well EXCEPT the dock keeps disappearing Every time I go to another screen and come back, it's gone again. I put the Nova Settings app on the home screen and that's the only way I can access the app and re-check SHOW DOCK. It unchecks itself, even if I make changes in the dock settings.
! I had live wallpaper on and changes that to static. But the issue continues. Anyone have an idea what needs to be done?Always learning ...
- 08-17-2013, 05:00 PM #2
Re: Nova dock launcher keeps crashing ... ???
PROBLEM SOLVED (well, I think it is.)
I went back into the dock settings and put it closer to "stock" - the way it was downloaded. Then I added back different things like the shape and color of the dock itself, the divider line above the dock, etc. The only thing that ended up being different was the divider line. Perhaps that made the difference?? Otherwise, now everything is working peachy-keen and fine. I LOVE this launcher!!!
PS - Yes, I did do several hard resets while fighting with this situation. When it finally settled down and is behaving, I did one last hard reset to stabilize it. So far so good. Even added the live wallpaper back and all is good ... so far.Always learning ...
- 08-17-2013, 05:47 PM #4
- 12-03-2013, 10:44 PM #5
- By Adam Meyer in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 29Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:09 AM
- By jbposell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:10 AM
- By Stalemate 1 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:57 PM
- By x_x in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:52 PM
- By wyldkytten in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:41 PM