- 08-19-2013, 08:49 PM #2
Re: Audio wont transfer to TV via HDMI??
Have you tried hooking your Maxx up to different TVs? If so, do you have the same problem with each TV. Some TVs have problems with HDMI connections from phones--seems like I see more complaints about Vizio TVs than others.
Also, have you tried a different HDMI cable? It's always possible that the cable is faulty.
Check your TV's settings to see if there's some sort of HDMI Audio Bypass setting--this is sometimes available if you have a home entertainment system, and want the sound to come out the system's speakers, not the TV's.
- By ignign0kt2 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:10 AM
- By pwscott in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:29 PM
- By alaskakid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 16Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:41 AM
- By bigrey81 in forum HTC OneReplies: 35Last Post: 08-21-2013, 05:16 AM
- By Singleplyguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:02 AM