Knock2+ is quite good

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So being that I got the RMHD about a year ago, upgrading to one of the new DROID's was out of the question for me. Aside from the even larger battery in the new Maxx, one thing I liked was the active notifications. Gave dynamicnotificatons a try and didn't really like it. Then I stumbled upon Knock2.
Installed it and decided to give it a couple days run before posting in here.
My initial thoughts are "wow this looks great!" The notifications look nice, almost classy. No bugs yet and it always lights up for the apps I've chosen.
Like others I was concerned about possible battery drain. I'm happy to say I've yet to notice any that amounts to anything. Going to give it the rest of today to see what Gsam shows it actually being. So far almost nothing.
The only downside I've noticed thus far is a slight memory leak, in that it seems to use a little bit more and more ram as the day goes by. I did notice though that even after it climbed as high as 40 mbs used at one point, it dropped down to 23 mbs later in the day.
At any rate just thought I'd share my experience with this little app that helps take away some of that new DROID envy.

Posted via Android Central App

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So after a full days use, Knock2 used 1.1% of the 40% battery consumed by my phone. Not too shabby in my book.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2