- 59 Posts
Display "brightness" battery saving settings - HELP
When I first got my phone... I somehow set it up to automatically dim the display immediately after unplugging from the charger. The battery lasts so long... I've found this to be unnecessary... BUT I can't seem to figure out how to turn that off. Please Help. Currently, the first thing I do after unplugging from the charger is go to Settings and turn the Display back UP. Getting tired of always having to do this.
Sent via my RAZR MAXX HDThanks,
- 10-17-2013, 01:24 PM #2
Re: Display "brightness" battery saving settings - HELP
Settings. Display then check out those settings?
Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD via Android Central App
Blackberry Curve 8330- Blackberry Storm 2 9550- iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4- Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD (me) Motorola RAZR HD (wife)
- 10-17-2013, 02:20 PM #3
- By silverbastet in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 29Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:08 PM
- By fkpalm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 11-23-2013, 03:55 AM
- By Mr.Mcgoo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:03 PM
- By k1ckdapro in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:31 PM
- By Gekko in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:04 AM