1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery Replacement

Has anyone had to replace their battery yet? I'm still good but would like to prepare for the inevitable. Am I correct in believing that the Motorola Droid Razr MAXX HD XT926 Battery + Flex Cable EV40 SNN5913A 3200 mAh is the correct battery replacement for our phone? I'm not sure how difficult it would be for a novice like me to do the replacement so I did some research today and it looks like cellphonerepairshop.com would be a viable option. I also see that self installation would require a specialty set of tools. Also, has anyone seen a good video on how to? Thanks!

Default Re: Battery Replacement

Not at the point I need to think of this, but I would think the DRMHD SHOULD come apart just like the DRM. At least to the battery I think.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Default Re: Battery Replacement

Quote Originally Posted by ic3pO View Post
    Has anyone had to replace their battery yet? I'm still good but would like to prepare for the inevitable. Am I correct in believing that the Motorola Droid Razr MAXX HD XT926 Battery + Flex Cable EV40 SNN5913A 3200 mAh is the correct battery replacement for our phone? I'm not sure how difficult it would be for a novice like me to do the replacement so I did some research today and it looks like cellphonerepairshop.com would be a viable option. I also see that self installation would require a specialty set of tools. Also, has anyone seen a good video on how to? Thanks!
    I wouldn't recommend it for a novice, but here's a guide:

Note this is for the non-MAXX version. It would be similar but probably not exactly the same.