Battery Replacement

ic3pO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had to replace their battery yet? I'm still good but would like to prepare for the inevitable. Am I correct in believing that the Motorola Droid Razr MAXX HD XT926 Battery + Flex Cable EV40 SNN5913A 3200 mAh is the correct battery replacement for our phone? I'm not sure how difficult it would be for a novice like me to do the replacement so I did some research today and it looks like cellphonerepairshop.com would be a viable option. I also see that self installation would require a specialty set of tools. Also, has anyone seen a good video on how to? Thanks!

heavyvino

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Not at the point I need to think of this, but I would think the DRMHD SHOULD come apart just like the DRM. At least to the battery I think.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

whoover

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had to replace their battery yet? I'm still good but would like to prepare for the inevitable. Am I correct in believing that the Motorola Droid Razr MAXX HD XT926 Battery + Flex Cable EV40 SNN5913A 3200 mAh is the correct battery replacement for our phone? I'm not sure how difficult it would be for a novice like me to do the replacement so I did some research today and it looks like cellphonerepairshop.com would be a viable option. I also see that self installation would require a specialty set of tools. Also, has anyone seen a good video on how to? Thanks!
I wouldn't recommend it for a novice, but here's a guide:
Motorola Droid Razr HD Battery Replacement Guide - YouTube
Note this is for the non-MAXX version. It would be similar but probably not exactly the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781