RAZR MAXX HD - Here we is. Kit Kat 4.4.2 rom STABLE!!!

xyzlene

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
found this on xda. ---- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2558551
neither i nor the developer take any responsibility for any problems that might occur.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way. This is the fourth kit kat rom that I have tried..Cm, D Hacker, Aokp.. all buggy.. This build appears to be quite stable.. camera works quite well.. bluetooth, i could not tell ya.. never use it.. but everything else seems to be rock solid, and quite fluid.. Unfortunately you loose root afterwards, but a bit of coding will get you back.. nice to be on the the same build as the N5 with superior battery life...BTW the build is 4.4.2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our maxx will be receiving kit kat... just about 3 months from now from soviet red.. but in the mean time

hope it works... btw you need to be on the most recent build of twrp.

BUUUTTTTTTTT -from an XDA member - Oh, in addition, and this one's probably the biggest killer for me: the phone isn't showing up in "my computer" when I connect it to computer via USB. It took me awhile to figure out a way around this, I ended up finding that adb push would do what I need. But, with the amount of media I drag and drop onto my phone to watch when I'm out, I can't have that happening on a daily basis.

Sorry, man... although at the end of the day, I do think this is a really great ROM!

did not mean to hype everyone up.. looks like once you can mount your phone to your computer, this will be on point. be well

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy