Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

Default RAZR MAXX HD - Here we is. Kit Kat 4.4.2 rom STABLE!!!

found this on xda. ---- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2558551
    neither i nor the developer take any responsibility for any problems that might occur.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way. This is the fourth kit kat rom that I have tried..Cm, D Hacker, Aokp.. all buggy.. This build appears to be quite stable.. camera works quite well.. bluetooth, i could not tell ya.. never use it.. but everything else seems to be rock solid, and quite fluid.. Unfortunately you loose root afterwards, but a bit of coding will get you back.. nice to be on the the same build as the N5 with superior battery life...BTW the build is 4.4.2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our maxx will be receiving kit kat... just about 3 months from now from soviet red.. but in the mean time

hope it works... btw you need to be on the most recent build of twrp.

BUUUTTTTTTTT -from an XDA member - Oh, in addition, and this one's probably the biggest killer for me: the phone isn't showing up in "my computer" when I connect it to computer via USB. It took me awhile to figure out a way around this, I ended up finding that adb push would do what I need. But, with the amount of media I drag and drop onto my phone to watch when I'm out, I can't have that happening on a daily basis.

Sorry, man... although at the end of the day, I do think this is a really great ROM!

did not mean to hype everyone up.. looks like once you can mount your phone to your computer, this will be on point. be well
    Last edited by xyzlene; 01-05-2014 at 02:19 AM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

Default Re: RAZR MAXX HD - Here we is. Kit Kat 4.4.2 rom STABLE!!!

The developer for the prior build has caught some bugs... this build is more stable, but not as fluid - CyanogenMod Downloads and gaaps - Google Apps - CyanogenMod.

OSE has a great stable 4.4.2 right now, too: https://plus.google.com/communities/...mobile:android

I'm using it right now with no problems. Running smooth and battery life is great.

Cannot find the OSE Rom via the link provided. It shows as a 'Private' group.

Quote Originally Posted by vbplayr2000 View Post
    Cannot find the OSE Rom via the link provided. It shows as a 'Private' group.
    That's the Google+ page.
    Stable release is here:
    Index of /devs/teamose/OSE/Stable/xt926