- 169 Posts
Rapid discharge in extreme cold?
When I performed a reboot on my phone here (current temperature is -5 F), I noticed that the charge started dropping precipitously from 40% to 10% in a matter of minutes, and seeing this, immediately turned off my phone. When I got inside, the phone was quite cold, so I thought maybe it was due to the Arctic-like conditions. Has this happened to anyone else?
EDIT: Now that I'm back inside and put the phone on my charger, it reports the battery as back to 43%. Very weird.
- 01-06-2014, 09:49 PM #2
- By monsieurms in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 16Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:31 AM
- By tcm1969 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:48 AM
- By katchik99 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:31 PM
- By Rosaura1234 in forum EntertainmentReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:07 PM
- By ocelotno2 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:18 PM