- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
RAZR MAXX HD - Apps closing, but it doesesn't say force closed..
So multiple apps are just shutting down, but it doesn'tsay force closed, its like it just goes back to the 1st load screen. My first razr maxx hd didnt do this, dropped it & cracked the screen, & my replacement is a real piece a.....
- 01-19-2014, 02:05 AM #2
Re: RAZR MAXX HD - Apps closing, but it doesesn't say force closed..
Welcome to Android Central! Can you describe it in a little more detail? I'm not sure what you mean by it going back to the 1st load screen. Do you mean it's doing a quick reboot, with the Droid logo coming up?
Try doing a system cache partition wipe. This can help with various problems, because it might clear out some bad piece of data stuck in the system cache. You won't lose any personal data or settings. https://motorola-global-portal.custh...79/action/auth
- By ranajit saha in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2016, 01:26 AM
- By Daden04 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 42Last Post: 07-25-2016, 09:16 PM
- By droidiscute in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 02:42 AM
- By edenaustralia in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:24 AM
- By CeasarNY in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 02:33 AM