DRMHD Issues

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys been having a heck of a time with my phone.
- Screens freezing, and very slow moving from one to another.
- Battery draining barely 20% after a 8 hour work day where it use to last 2 days.
- Vibration works when it wants to, on and off.
- Sometimes running very hot.
- I have tried the auto adjust for brightness but just doesn't work for me, I keep it on about an 1/8 up. No where near half.
- Blue tooth occasionally for about 30 mins each way to work
- WiFi on all the time.

I have the $9.99 Best Buy geek stuff, they guy told me when I bought it to bring and and smash in the parking lot and they will upgrade you. Anyone have any luck with the Best Buy protection?
I plug in at night and charge till morning probably like everyone else. During the day I may have to plug in for an hour or so just to make sure it doesn't die by bed time.

heavyvino

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Try clearing the cache partition that works for me. I do that at at least once a month.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I feel lucky. Ive had mine since they came out and it still runs like new. My battery still goes at least 48-60 hours. I wonder if you have some application running draining it.

freeoscar

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the best buy plan where I paid for 2yrs up front when I bought this 1yr ago. It was when they still had a 0 deductible. I dropped the phone, which cracked the screen and they gave me a replacement no problem.
Starting about a month ago I started to have similar battery life and jitteriness issues. Not sure what has caused that. I'm hopeful that the play services update which is rolling out and meant to address battery life issues caused by location services will help. I have noticed the "searching for gps" icon keeps coming up whereas it didn't used to do that.

Posted via Android Central App

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the new Play update, seems like it is worse now. Gonna go to Best Buy and see what options I have.
The whole vibrate off and on seems to believe there are issues.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781