Hey guys been having a heck of a time with my phone.
- Screens freezing, and very slow moving from one to another.
- Battery draining barely 20% after a 8 hour work day where it use to last 2 days.
- Vibration works when it wants to, on and off.
- Sometimes running very hot.
- I have tried the auto adjust for brightness but just doesn't work for me, I keep it on about an 1/8 up. No where near half.
- Blue tooth occasionally for about 30 mins each way to work
- WiFi on all the time.
I have the $9.99 Best Buy geek stuff, they guy told me when I bought it to bring and and smash in the parking lot and they will upgrade you. Anyone have any luck with the Best Buy protection?
I plug in at night and charge till morning probably like everyone else. During the day I may have to plug in for an hour or so just to make sure it doesn't die by bed time.
- 01-20-2014, 08:19 PM #2
- 01-20-2014, 09:22 PM #4
- 01-21-2014, 01:29 AM #6
- 01-21-2014, 09:26 AM #7
Re: DRMHD Issues
I have the best buy plan where I paid for 2yrs up front when I bought this 1yr ago. It was when they still had a 0 deductible. I dropped the phone, which cracked the screen and they gave me a replacement no problem.
Starting about a month ago I started to have similar battery life and jitteriness issues. Not sure what has caused that. I'm hopeful that the play services update which is rolling out and meant to address battery life issues caused by location services will help. I have noticed the "searching for gps" icon keeps coming up whereas it didn't used to do that.
Posted via Android Central App
- By nisecal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2015, 01:10 PM
- By Rodrigo Herrera in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:01 PM
- By OKH in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:15 AM
- By soso2565 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2014, 11:43 AM
- By deadlypepperpot in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:55 AM