Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Profiled app locker

I'm looking and looking, and I can't seem to find a reliable, secure, app locker that allows me to set up profiles. For example: there are some apps I want to lock some of the time, and other apps I want to lock all of the time, but everything I've found is either all or nothing...all selected apps are either locked or not locked. Any in between ground here?

Moto RAZR maxx HD, still running 4.1.2 until Verizon pulls their collective heads out.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,194 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Profiled app locker

Quote Originally Posted by PolluxDC View Post
    I'm looking and looking, and I can't seem to find a reliable, secure, app locker that allows me to set up profiles. For example: there are some apps I want to lock some of the time, and other apps I want to lock all of the time, but everything I've found is either all or nothing...all selected apps are either locked or not locked. Any in between ground here?

Moto RAZR maxx HD, still running 4.1.2 until Verizon pulls their collective heads out.

Posted via Android Central App
    I think Tasker might be what you are looking for. It has a lot of features to set certain parameters, including profiles for locking apps. Take a look at it here: Tasker - Google Play Store

Take a look through the developer website & FAQs page to see if that condition can configured with Tasker: Tasker for Android