Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid Razr Maxx HD: Replaced Broken Screen, now it flashes on and off ?

I just recently cracked my LCD screen had to replace the screen and the digitizer. Now my screen will flash off a couple times fast and then off for about 5 seconds then come back on. I know the phone is still on because if im watching a youtube video I can still hear it while the screen is blank. So that lets me know there is no power issue, I also pulled off the screen while leaving the flex cables connected and wiggled them back and forth while connected to see if it was a connection issue with the screen. However that has no effect on the problem. Any ideas or words of wisdom would be much apriciated Thanks!
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-13-2014 at 01:31 AM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD: Replaced Broken Screen, now it flashes on and off ?

Just noticed when my screen flashes off I can press the power button twice and it will come back on, but on the login Screen.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Droid Razr Maxx HD: Replaced Broken Screen, now it flashes on and off ?

Anyone?