To hot to handle....
So I've had my RMHD for little over a year now and lately I noticed it's getting very warm. Just this morning I really noticed the heat, I used it for a 10min phone call around 9 then 2 hours later another 10min call. Some how in those 2 hours it got up to 100.4 F (I converted the C). I have the battery monitor app. Is this normal? I really haven't noticed it before and it also will get like that after a few quick email checks.
Any ideas? I love my phone other than that.
Also has anyone went to take a screen shot and it tell you it can't capture it? What is that about? That throws me off too.
Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx HD using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
- 04-29-2014, 11:40 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 10:51 PM #3
- 1,067 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: To hot to handle....
My phone gets hot every time I go to church. I mean uncomfortably hot in my pocket. I figure it is trying to connect to the church's WiFi system and failing, but I'm not sure. I turn my phone off.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
- By zohal52 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:14 PM
- By Jax2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:32 PM
- By brad1911 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 02:49 AM
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:13 PM
- By gargavf in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:59 PM