To hot to handle....
So I've had my RMHD for little over a year now and lately I noticed it's getting very warm. Just this morning I really noticed the heat, I used it for a 10min phone call around 9 then 2 hours later another 10min call. Some how in those 2 hours it got up to 100.4 F (I converted the C). I have the battery monitor app. Is this normal? I really haven't noticed it before and it also will get like that after a few quick email checks.
Any ideas? I love my phone other than that.
Also has anyone went to take a screen shot and it tell you it can't capture it? What is that about? That throws me off too.
Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx HD using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2Sweet Home Chicago
Sprint BB Curve (long time) ---> Vzw Eris (3 days) ---> Storm 2 (less than a year) ---> Droid X (less than a year) ---> Razr Maxx (one year) ---> Razr Maxx HD (little over a year) ---> White Galaxy s5
- 04-29-2014, 10:40 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 09:51 PM #3
- By zohal52 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 11:14 AM
- By Jax2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:32 AM
- By brad1911 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:49 AM
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 07:13 PM
- By gargavf in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 05:59 PM