Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

Default To hot to handle....

So I've had my RMHD for little over a year now and lately I noticed it's getting very warm. Just this morning I really noticed the heat, I used it for a 10min phone call around 9 then 2 hours later another 10min call. Some how in those 2 hours it got up to 100.4 F (I converted the C). I have the battery monitor app. Is this normal? I really haven't noticed it before and it also will get like that after a few quick email checks.
    Any ideas? I love my phone other than that.
    Also has anyone went to take a screen shot and it tell you it can't capture it? What is that about? That throws me off too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx HD using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
    Sweet Home Chicago

Sprint BB Curve (long time) ---> Vzw Eris (3 days) ---> Storm 2 (less than a year) ---> Droid X (less than a year) ---> Razr Maxx (one year) ---> Razr Maxx HD (little over a year) ---> White Galaxy s5

Default Re: To hot to handle....

i have a train trip tomorrow and watch nexflix for at lease an hour. I will check mine after that and post it here tomorrow. Hope that helps.

Default Re: To hot to handle....

My phone gets hot every time I go to church. I mean uncomfortably hot in my pocket. I figure it is trying to connect to the church's WiFi system and failing, but I'm not sure. I turn my phone off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk