- 6 Posts
Since update, phone turns itself off saying low battery with 50% still remaining.
When I turn the phone back on it show 50% battery remaining then powers down right after. When I plug in the charger it shows half a charge still. It has been doing this every time it gets to half power. I really hate this kit kat update. I've had numerous problems but this one is the most aggravating. Help please!
- 05-27-2014, 07:57 PM #2
Re: Since update, phone turns itself off saying low battery with 50% still remaining.
A system cache partition wipe can sometimes make things run more smoothly after a system update. You won't lose any personal data. Try these steps, but let us know if any of the steps don't work--I have heard that after KitKat, some of the button presses to reach the Recovery Menu may have changed. https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,8579
- By Paul627g in forum LG G3Replies: 418Last Post: 12-14-2016, 06:40 PM
- By SKDroid1234 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 39Last Post: 06-20-2015, 06:30 PM
- By Pattyk999 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2014, 08:24 AM
- By iamdomino2 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 07:06 PM
- By mgalvez1029 in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2014, 05:22 PM