- 1 Posts
So is it time to move on?
So the OTA kitkat upgrade caught this average MAXX HD user by surprise. Foxfi is broken with no workaround in site. Of course, I thought of doing a hard reset to go back to Jelly Bean but I've read that won't fix it either. I've also read that KK on the MAXX is non rootable. On top of all that, there seems to be new problems surfacing to add insult to injury (battery for starters, Bluetooth etc)
I'd rather get a new phone with 4.2 rather than pay Verizon $10/month for a tethering fee.
So is it time to move on? Have I been given the wrong impression(s)?
Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
- 06-02-2014, 08:35 AM #2
- 06-02-2014, 10:18 AM #3
- 140 Posts
Re: So is it time to move on?
No way I'm moving to a different data plan. I'm still on unlimited and I've used 8 gigs 2 weeks into the billing cycle. It sucks to lose FoxFi but at least the usb tethering still works. And they are having the same issues on other phones, not just the Razr Maxx.
I'm going to stick with my RMHD a couple more months at least.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-02-2014, 01:51 PM #4
- 06-02-2014, 03:57 PM #5
- By unike313 in forum LG G FlexReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2016, 03:28 AM
- By El_Sur in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 16Last Post: 05-15-2015, 12:23 PM
- By dwhitephp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:26 AM
- By jcutler121 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:57 PM
- By BlackBarryNewb in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:41 PM