- 1 Posts
RAZR MAXX HD: 4.4.2 KitKat OTA Update broke wifi and bluetooth
I know a lot of people have wifi and bluetooth working, but can't get them to work at once. My issue is that neither one will turn on! I was rooted with my bootloader unlocked three updates before KitKat, but now since going to KitKat I can't use wifi or bluetooth. When I try to turn on the wifi toggle in settings, it will move to "on" and then move back, whereas bluetooth with move to "on" (where the toggle will turn blue) and will look as if it is starting up before it turns itself off. I have tried rebooting, clearing the cache, doing a factory reset, all the above with my sd card out,... nothing. Any suggestions/is anyone else experiencing this?
update: I flashed it again with 4.4.2, and it works now.
- 05-31-2014, 02:38 PM #2
- 06-01-2014, 01:02 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: RAZR MAXX HD: 4.4.2 KitKat OTA Update broke wifi and bluetooth
Not certain why this works and have not tried it with all my BT pairings and wifi connects, but it has worked ALL DAY with one wifi and one BT, both off and on...in your wireless pc: Contol Panel/Network/Network Sharing/Wireless Network Connection [Status]/Properties/Configure/Advanced and DISABLE the Bluetooth AMP setting. I believe it is a legacy setting that allows bluetooth data over wifi. I sure hopes this keeps working as this bug has been a big PIA!
- By jayTrizzle in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 05:06 PM
- By Wayne Cheah in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:57 AM
- By brycenull in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:05 AM
- By Gybra in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 02:49 PM
- By aatiqahnyla in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 01:54 AM