Customize Quick Settings?
Is there a way to customize (add, remove, re-arrange) the Quick Settings tiles on the KitKat RAZR Maxx HD?
These would be the toggles shown when you two-finger swipe down, or one-finger swipe then tap the Gear icon in the upper right: Brightness, Settings, Bluetooth, etc.
Googling the question is confusing, as some manufacturers seem to have an Edit button (HTC?), but I'm not seeing anything like that on my screen.
- 05-29-2014, 01:17 PM #2
Re: Customize Quick Settings?
I was looking at: How to use and customize Quick Settings on the new HTC One M8 | Android Central
But I guess that's a feature in Sense.
- By Taibe in forum HeadsetsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 05:44 AM
- By MortTheBeast in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:07 PM
- By MADDROID1 in forum Photo & Video LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:17 PM
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:19 PM
- By Scarymole in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:35 PM