Android System and Kernel Battery Usage w/KitKat
I seem to be going through my battery faster than I did pre upgrade.
At the moment, I've used 24.3 percent of my battery. Of that, 7.7% is Android System and 6.6% is Kernel So... 60% of my battery usage is from those two. (Using GSam Batter Monitor)
Can anyone else report what they are seeing?
- 06-02-2014, 04:34 PM #2
- 26 Posts
Re: Android System and Kernel Battery Usage w/KitKat
Mine has been terrible. I can't make it through a full day anymore, even with moderate use.
I tried clearing the cache as suggested and that had no impact. I really don't think I should have to factory reset a phone just because there was an update
Here are my stats from yesterday which are downright pathetic. Any ideas?
Posted via Android Central App
- By indysteve9 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 61Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:41 AM
- By alexcolka in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 12:26 PM
- By ccctb2876 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 01:06 PM
- By Knightflt in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2014, 12:46 PM
- By HillsboroughOwl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:41 AM