Canada Roaming Issues after Kit-Kat
Since the Kit-kat update, I'm having issues roaming in Canada. Random reboot, frequent no network, occasional slow response to "wake-up". I didn't have these issues before Kit-Kat and I'm going to the same city, hotel, etc. I'm having no issues in the US. Anyone have any thoughts before I try a factory reset?
Re: Canada Roaming Issues after Kit-Kat
I wiped the cache over the weekend. Feels like it is rebooting less, however, I am now getting a No-SIM error regularly and Data roaming appears to shut off (I'm on a UMTS network but it is showing R rather than H+ and can't access data). A reboot of the phone resolves the issue for a few hours. I may call Verizon and see how they react. Phone is 1.5 years old so out of any warranty, but it worked fine prior to the KitKat Upgrade.
- 07-25-2014, 01:14 PM #4
- By QuikSilver39 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:13 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 04:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 04:25 PM